Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Alice from the Underland


 Hello again everyone, how are you? :) So, on June 1st it was the Summer International Lolita Day so the lovely girls in my local comm organised a fun day for us in Saltaire!

Firstly this was my outfit. I know you've seen this dress before but I just received a bag I've always wanted in the post (a lovely Loris replica of MmM's bat shaped bag) and this inspired my fairly bittersweet 'batty Alice' themed co-ord with this dress. I made some little bat clips to go in my pink wig and had a spider&web necklace that always hid under my neck tie in pictures ¬_¬''

So after spending a little too much time taking pictures and having to rush for the train to Saltaire we arrived at the pottery studio where we were having a pottery painting session. It sounds a little messy but after a few paintbrush-in-the-drink incidents we managed to get away spill free and everyone made some really cute things and had lots of fun. My money box horse chess piece is below~

After pottery we skipped across the road to a dainty little 50s style cafe where we had snacks- I had a strawberry milkshake and a chocolate cupcake- and took some pictures by the karaoke machine (I'll probably upload those later on a quiet day). Once satiated, we headed to the park and took some more pictures in the sunshine- a couple of locals joined us too! I'll show you those photos later too~





 Right now I'm relaxing in my PJs with my lovely Toni who's graciously keeping me company while my family is on holiday. Later in the week we're gonna do a style swap so I'll make sure to show you pictures- I have a feeling it's gonna be something colourful! Also, I took a few pictures the other day after a spot of fabric shopping with my local loli comm so i need to post those up too.

Busy busy! See you there~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment